Especially developed for sensitive teeth for 12 hour Fresh Breath Confidence
(Was Recalcifying & Whitening Toothpaste)
With clinically proven, patented technology, UltraDEX Sensitive has been developed to eliminate bad breath instantly for 12 hours and also provide extra protection for sensitive teeth.
- Clinically proven advanced iQ+ ActiveOxi Technology instantly eliminates, not just masks, odour-causing compounds (Volatile Sulphur Compounds) for 12 hour fresh breath confidence
- The technology inhibits harmful bacteria and breaks down plaque associated with tooth decay and gum problems
- Backed by extensive scientific research SensiShield Enamel Defence (with hydroxyapatite) recalcifies tooth surfaces, fills in microscopic enamel cracks, occludes dentine tubules. and provides a strong protective enamel shield
- The low abrasion formula (RDA 38), gently restores natural whiteness to teeth by oxidising organic stains such as tea, coffee, red wine and tobacco Ideal for daily use or as part of a whitening maintenance programme
- Leaves teeth smoother, brighter and more resistant to discolouration and acidic food & drink
- Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, which has been linked in research studies to recurrent Aphthous Ulcers. this low-abrasion toothpaste (RDA 53)
- Non-foaming and low in abrasion, the toothpaste is gentle on tooth enamel
- Registered by the Vegan Society
UltraDEX® is backed by scientific research and clinically proven technology and has been developed, used and recommended by Dental Professionals for over 20 years.
When you brush or rinse with UltraDEX Sensitive products, the hydroxyapatite and fluoride work together to produce fluorapatite. This enhances the naturally occurring remineralisation process within your mouth, effectively filling in any open dentinal tubules leading to the nerve endings and forming a new surface layer, even stronger that the original enamel itself.
With daily use, these new layers will continue to build up on the tooth surface, covering any worn or damaged enamel and forming a protective shield to guard against further erosion.
To find out more about the technology watch the video below.
Caution: Children 6 years and younger: use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Having tried many different types of toothpaste for sensitive gums and teeth I found this brand works well for me. Although it's a bit more expensive than other brands, it's still worth it.