Especially developed to enhance and whiten teeth and provide 12 hour fresh breath confidence.
Clinically proven, with a combination of patented dual-action technology.
UltraDEX Whitening has been scientifically developed to enhance and whiten smile, eliminate bad breath instantly for 12 hours and also provide a protective shield over enamel, suitable for sensitive teeth. Helps remineralise teeth leaving them stronger and less sensitive. Used and recommended by dental care professionals.
- Enhances and whitens smile and restores natural whiteness to teeth
- Clinically proven advanced iQ+ ActiveOxi Technology instantly eliminates, not just masks odour-causing compounds (Volatile Sulphur Compounds) for 12 hour fresh breath confidence
- Protects teeth and gums by removing bacteria and helping to prevent plaque
- Backed by extensive scientific research SensiShield Enamel Defence (with hydroxyapatite) helps remineralise teeth and provides a protective shield over enamel
- Ideal for daily use or as part of a whitening maintenance programme
- Free from sulphates and harsh abrasives, the toothpaste is safe and effective for long term daily use
- Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1000ppm Fluoride) to help strengthen teeth
- Mint flavoured.
- Registered with the Vegan Society
UltraDEX® is backed by scientific research and clinically proven technology and has been developed, used and recommended by Dental Professionals for 25 years.
When you brush or rinse with UltraDEX Whitening products, the hydroxyapatite and fluoride work together to produce fluorapatite. This enhances the naturally occurring remineralisation process within your mouth, effectively filling in any open dentinal tubules leading to the nerve endings and forming a new surface layer, even stronger than the original enamel itself.
With daily use, these new layers will continue to build up on the tooth surface, covering any worn or damaged enamel and forming a protective shield to guard against further erosion.
Caution: Children 6 years and younger: use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Having tried many different types of toothpaste for sensitive gums and teeth I found this brand works well for me. Although it's a bit more expensive than other brands, it's still worth it.