Information about us
www.ultradex.co.uk is a site operated by Periproducts Limited (“We”, “us”, “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2864374 and we have our registered office and main trading address as: Venture House, 2 Arlington Square, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1WA, United Kingdom. We are a limited company.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted for lawful purposes only on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Our rights include trademarks, copyright, design rights and all other intellectual property rights and our rights are reserved. If you acquire any rights in or to the website or materials on it, you agree to assign those rights, on a worldwide basis, to us and unconditionally and irrevocably to waive all moral rights you may have acquired.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference only and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not:
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices;
use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
- seek to interfere or damage the website or its content; or
- use the website to transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized spam or advertising material.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed, it is for general purposes only and should not be relied upon for any specific purpose. NOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES MEDICAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time without notice. If the need arises, we reserve the right to suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. We endeavor to ensure that the material contained on the website is accurate and complete at the date first published. However, we cannot guarantee this and you should recognize that information contained on this website may become out of date over time.
The material displayed on our site is provided ‘as is’ without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties (whether express or implied), guarantees and other terms of any kind which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or serious misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, store, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We do not warrant that the website, its content or the server(s) that make it available are error or virus free or free of harmful components or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted. You are accessing this website at your own risk and to the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have suitable equipment and security and virus protection in place before using the website.
Linking to our site
Our site may contain links to sites operated by third parties. We have not reviewed and do not review such sites and are not responsible for the content of nor accept any liability howsoever arising in respect of any of such sites. The presence of links to third party sites is not intended to and shall not constitute a recommendation by us of such sites nor of any advice or information posted on them.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com and include details of the URL you wish to link to/from.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If any of the terms is or becomes invalid or contravenes any law then the remaining provisions shall not be affected. No waiver shall constitute a waiver of any other terms. No failure by us to exercise a remedy shall constitute a waiver to subsequently exercise any remedy.
If you have any questions or concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Periproducts Limited – Privacy Notice
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Our Contact Information (Data Controller)
Periproducts Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as Periproducts, the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our contact information is as follows:
Data Protection Officer
12 The Courtyard, Eastern Rd, Bracknell
Telephone: 01344 578004
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective 25 May 2018.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect depends on whether you just visit our website or use our services. If you visit our website, you do not need to provide us with any personal data. However, your browser transmits some data automatically, such as the date and time of retrieval of one of our web pages, your browser type and settings, your operating system, the last web page you visited, the data transmitted and the access status, and your IP address.
If you use our services or interact with our business, personal data is required to fulfil the requirements of a contractual or service relationship, which may exist between you and our organisation.
- Email, Social Networks
- Telephone contact details
- Location information
We collect your personal data from the following indirect sources
|Data subject type||Personal data type||Indirect source name|
|Customers / Clients||Name, Email, Social Networks||Social media, company websites|
What we do with your personal data
We process personal data only for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose is dependent on whether you use only our website, or additionally, our services. If you use our services you are required to register and we collect your personal data. We use this personal data for the provision of the service or the performance of the contract. We may use your personal data for other similar purposes, including marketing and communications, but that will only occur in the case we have your consent or another legal justification for doing so.
From our Customers –online we process and retain personal data for the following purposes and periods, with the applicable legal basis.
|Processing purpose||Legal basis||Retention period|
|Customer support and order fulfilment||we have a contract with you (data subject)||Until tax or other retention period expires|
From our Customers – offline we process and retain personal data for the following purposes and periods, with the applicable legal basis.
|Processing purpose||Legal basis||Retention period|
|Customer support||it’s in our legitimate interest (performance of contract)||Until tax or other retention period expires|
From our Suppliers we process and retain personal data for the following purposes and periods, with the applicable legal basis.
|Processing purpose||Legal basis||Retention period|
|Supplier Management||it’s in our legitimate interest (performance of contract)||Until tax or other retention period expires|
How do we look after personal data
We limit the amount of personal data collected only to what is fit for the purpose, as described above. We restrict, secure and control all of our information assets against unauthorised access, damage, loss or destruction; whether physical or electronic. We retain personal data only for as long as is described above, to respond to your requests, or longer if required by law. If we retain your personal data for historical or statistical purposes we ensure that the personal data cannot be used further. While in our possession, together with your assistance, we try to maintain the accuracy of your personal data.
How can you access your personal data?
You have the right to request access to any of your personal data we may hold. If any of that information is incorrect, you may request that we correct it. If we are improperly using your information, you may request that we stop using it or even delete it completely.
If you would like to make a request to see what personal data of yours we might hold, you may make a request from us using the above contact details.
Where it may have been necessary to get your consent to use your personal data, at any moment, you have the right to withdraw that consent. If you withdraw your consent, we will cease using your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
Cookies – what are they?
A ‘cookie’ is a small text file that’s stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. A cookie will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the site name and some digits and numbers. Cookies do lots of different jobs including:
- letting you navigate between pages efficiently;
- remembering your preferences and so allowing us to customize our site according to your individual interests;
- speeding up your searches;
- recognizing you when you return to our site;
- allowing us to estimate our audience size and website usage pattern; and
- generally improving your user experience.
Which cookies are used on this website?
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are called persistent cookies and these are what we use to enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
We have listed all the types of cookies we use on this website (according to the ICC UK Cookie guide) below:
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functional cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Google Analytics
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. For further details visit: www.google.com/analytics
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive. Although this is generally harmless you may not, for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests. If you prefer, you may reject cookies or even to delete cookies that have already been set by activating the setting on your internet browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website.
To opt out of Google Analytics visit: www.tools.google.com.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.ultradex.co.uk (“our site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy and on our site, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.ultradex.co.uk is a site operated by Periproducts Limited (“we” or “us“). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2864374 and we have our registered office and our main trading address at Venture House, 2 Arlington Square, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1WA, United Kingdom.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
(together the “interactive services“).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (the “contributions“), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Be related to the content on our site.
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Be accompanied by your real name. Notwithstanding this, if the relevant registration page allows you to create a screen name, you may select and use a screen name that it not your real name, providing that you use your real name when registering for the interactive services. You shall not misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Advertise, market or campaign in relation to any commercial, political or other enterprise.
Be submitted more than once.
You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use the contents of the Contribution.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to this acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page without notice to you. You are responsible for checking this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Facebook and Instagram Competition
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and a resident in the UK and the 3 prizes will only be delivered to the UK (either a workplace or a personal address)
- This promotion is not open to any employees of Periproducts Ltd or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition.
- Closing date for this competition is 15th May, 2018 at 5pm.
- This competition is free to enter. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed
- Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Periproducts Ltd.
- All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes on any future marketing materials (digital or print). Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
- Content submitted must be original from entrant.
- The prizes each consist of an UltraDEX Fresh Breath Confidence Kit.
- There will be 3 winners selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The winners will be selected no later than 7 days following the end of the competition period.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners by 22nd May, 2018. However, if any prize is not claimed within one week of this date, an alternative winner will be chosen. Once a subsequent winner has been selected, any previous winner is no longer entitled to that prize. In the unlikely event that no entries have been received before the closing date, no prize will be awarded
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- Periproducts Ltd will use your details to administer the prize if you win.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside our control, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of this competition is Periproducts Ltd, Bracknell RG12 2XB, UK.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Periproducts Limited and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.